We seek motivated students to work on the projects listed below.
Contact us to learn more.
- Electronic readout (based on avalanche photo-diodes and silicon photomultipliers) for radiation detection
- Design and development of neutron detectors
- Low-cost solid state thermal neutron spectrometer
- Neutron long counter (De Pangher)
- MCNP simulation of a spent fuel monitoring system
- Design, development and on-site testing of a spent fuel monitoring system
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and safeguards
- Deep Learning algorithm development for therapeutic radiology
- Experimental study of quality factors in hadron-based radiation therapy
- Development of acoustic probes for radiation therapy
- Quantum chemistry of organic scintillators